Friday 18 December 2015

Short Prose - A Happy Moment.

And as I looked up to the sky, it all seemed so, routine. Eddie Vedder was playing, and I could feel that with every pluck of the guitar string, a chill went through my body. A chill, which gave me warmth. The 'just another day' suddenly felt beautiful. Every quanta, every drop of the river of time, flowing softly seemed to brighten the day, like it was calling me to bask in it and find peace. With the soft wind flew hair, like the slow, warm ocean currents. And a smile, as true, as right as rain followed. I decided to remain quiet, as it was the sound of silence, louder than words which was slowly carving that happy moment. Time was a slut no more, it was a wizard, showering glittered magic on me. On us. Every touch of which turned my vital signs off, with every touch fell my level of sanity, and with every touch I realised, the beauty of life.

No comments:

Post a Comment